none
hard drives mirroring failed now corrupted

Question

• hello i own a acer altos R520 series server running win server 2012 r2 data center  with a raid key(home use) and during the booting process i have entered hard drive management (not sure what exact name is) and attempted to mirror 2 hard drives halfway through the process the power cut out after rebooting i discoverer-ed the mirror had failed and the hard drives became corrupted only had the two hard drives connected is there anyway to reverse the process/ recover the hard drives
    Monday, April 23, 2018 9:33 AM

All replies

• Hi col01by,

You configure the hardware raid?

If so, please contact your hardware vendor for more suggestion about this.

If you mean the software raid, please check the status for your volume. If there's only one drive fails in software raid 1, you could also replace it. And the data would still get back.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2003/cc739417(v=ws.10)

Best Regards,

Mary

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 2:24 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Mary

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:24 AM