none
After this upgrade, DPM UI will not come up without installing latest updates. (ID 34518) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

DPM 2016 UR2, Server 2016, MARS agent 9077.

Suddently one of my protection groups online recovery points are failing with the error:

After this upgrade, DPM UI will not come up without installing latest updates. (ID 34518)

Other protection groups online recovery points are functioning fine. The server has been rebooted and is not in the middle of any upgrades.

searching for this error has returned 0 results.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:04 AM

All replies

• I should also mentioned the source volume has deduplication enabled.

It appears to be stopping at exactly the same point after the job is retried - 142GB. I have run a consistency check and taken new recovery points yet I am still getting the same error.

Can anyone offer any assistence as to how I can perhaps track down further information on what this error is?

Thanks

Friday, August 25, 2017 12:38 AM
  • upgrading the MARS agent to 9082 has not helped.
    Tuesday, August 29, 2017 12:19 AM
  • Hi,

I'm using Azure Backup Server 12.0.332.0 and I'm seeing the same error on a particular VM. Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:11 AM
  • Hi

Sorry for the late reply. I'm not confident this is a solution by any means but I did get my backups working by deleting all local and online replica and recovery points and starting again.

Friday, September 22, 2017 2:38 AM
  • I was hoping to avoid that scenario as the VM in question has a 2Tb VHD but thanks for getting back to me.

Friday, September 22, 2017 8:32 AM