none
Filtering based on imported date in CS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I need to filter objects in the connector Space based on the imported date. I need to filter the objects imported in the connector space before of a specific date. Dou you have any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Saturday, December 5, 2015 4:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I have never used this myself before, but maybe you can find the information you are looking for in following properties of CSentry object:

ConnectionChangeTime

ConnectionState

I'm interested to see if you get it to work! Good luck!

Wim Beck | IS4U FIM/MIM Expert Blog: blog.is4u.be

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer. Thank you!

• Edited by Wim Beck Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:29 AM Update
    • Proposed as answer by Wouter L Wednesday, December 9, 2015 12:19 PM
    • Marked as answer by Axlrod86 Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:48 PM
    Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:23 AM
  • Thanks Wim,

I've already tried with this properties. The problem with ConnectionChangeTime is when a Diconnector dosen't change of state.

I resolved this Issue with the ConnectionState propertie, first I fitered all objects with a rule extensión to change the connection state to "filtered disconnector", then I did an update in my Rule Extensión to filter all the "Filter disconnectors", in that way all the new objects will be imported like "Normal disconnectors" an will be projected to the Metaverse.

• Marked as answer by Axlrod86 Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:47 PM
    Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:47 PM

All replies

• You mean filter objects from being synchronized? I don't think it is possible to do so. I don't see an option to have such filter.

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

Sunday, December 6, 2015 11:19 AM
  • Thanks a Lot for your answer.

I dont have any attribute to do the filter. I need to project the new objects to the metaverse but I need to filter the objects imported to the connector space before a specific date.
    When you search an object in the sync engine yo can do a filter based on "Imported since" property. I would like to know if I can use this attribute in a Rule Extensión.

Thanks in advance,

Monday, December 7, 2015 11:18 PM
  • Hi,

I have never used this myself before, but maybe you can find the information you are looking for in following properties of CSentry object:

ConnectionChangeTime

ConnectionState

I'm interested to see if you get it to work! Good luck!

Wim Beck | IS4U FIM/MIM Expert Blog: blog.is4u.be

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer. Thank you!

• Edited by Wim Beck Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:29 AM Update
    • Proposed as answer by Wouter L Wednesday, December 9, 2015 12:19 PM
    • Marked as answer by Axlrod86 Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:48 PM
    Tuesday, December 8, 2015 10:23 AM
  • Thanks Wim,

I've already tried with this properties. The problem with ConnectionChangeTime is when a Diconnector dosen't change of state.

I resolved this Issue with the ConnectionState propertie, first I fitered all objects with a rule extensión to change the connection state to "filtered disconnector", then I did an update in my Rule Extensión to filter all the "Filter disconnectors", in that way all the new objects will be imported like "Normal disconnectors" an will be projected to the Metaverse.

• Marked as answer by Axlrod86 Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:47 PM
    Wednesday, December 9, 2015 10:47 PM