mail / outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a backup of my contacts from office 2010, i cannot find in 2016 where to restore them into office 2016

Can someone point me to where it is in office 2016

Thank You

Ian

• Moved by Steve Fan Monday, February 5, 2018 2:20 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Sunday, February 4, 2018 10:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Ian,

In which format did you back up your contacts in Office 2010? Generally, you can back up your contacts in .csv or .pst format. If your backup contacts are in one of these two formats, you can easily restore them in Outlook 2016 via File > Open & Export > Import / Export > Import from another program or file...

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, February 9, 2018 8:53 AM
    Monday, February 5, 2018 2:19 AM
  • Hi Ian,   

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 9, 2018 8:53 AM
  • Hi Ian,

Any update on this thread? If you would like further assistance, please don't hesitate to post back.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:57 AM