none
Error 7381 6966 y 6971 provisioning PWA - Project server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• hola a todos, tengo una instalacion nueva de sharepoint server 2010 y project server 2010, pero he tenido un problema al crear el site de PWA. En el visor de eventos he encontrado lo siguiente:

Failed to provision site PWA with error: Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.ProvisionException: Post provisioning setup failed.

at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.PsiServiceApplication.CreateSite(ProjectProvisionSettings provset)

Provisioning 'PWA': Post provisioning setup failed. Exception 'Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.ProvisionException: Post provisioning setup failed.at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.PsiServiceApplication.CreateSite(ProjectProvisionSettings provset)'.

ProjectSite post provision setup completed with errors

Si cuentan con alguna solucion, será bienvenida.

Gracias de antemano.

Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:48 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I need some help, we have a application server with Sharepoint 2010 and Project Server 2010 as a new installation. When I try to create a PWA in a clean web Application, I can see an error message as follow:

Failed to provision site PWA with error: Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.ProvisionException: Post provisioning setup failed.

at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.PsiServiceApplication.CreateSite(ProjectProvisionSettings provset)

Provisioning 'PWA': Post provisioning setup failed. Exception 'Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.ProvisionException: Post provisioning setup failed. at Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Administration.PsiServiceApplication.CreateSite(ProjectProvisionSettings provset)'.

ProjectSite post provision setup completed with errors

Any tips of how can I fix it ?

Thanks,

Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:41 PM
  • Hi,

Is there anything in the ULS logs? Can I also confirm what account you are using to provision the PWA instance?

Alex Burton
    www.epmsource.com | Twitter
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page
    Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:07 AM
  • Hi,

The account used to provision PWA, seems to be locked.

Execute following query on Project Server Published databases following query

Select RES_NAME,res_type from MSP_RESOURCES where  WRES_ACCOUNT= ’Domain\Account'

RES_TYPE=102 indicates account is in inactive state

Also Verify account is not checked out as well

Select RES_NAME,res_type,RES_CHECKOUTBY from MSP_RESOURCES where  WRES_ACCOUNT= ’Domain\Account'

Thanks,

Hrishi Deshpande

Thanks, Hrishi Deshpande Sr EPM Infrastructure Consultant DeltaBahn LLC
    Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:35 PM
  • Hi Alexander,

Is there anything in the ULS logs?
    About ULS Logs I couldn't collect any logs.

Can I also confirm what account you are using to provision the PWA instance?

I use a MossInstall account, is the same account who install sharepoint and project server and it has a Sysadmin role in SQL Server 2008 r2

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:27 AM
  • The ULS logs will most likely have important debugging information held within them. Check the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\LOGS directory on your servers. The logs cycle, so you may need to try and reprovision to make sure the errors are logged.

Looking through the logs for the specific time should highlight the exact error message. If it doesn't look at cranking up the logging to verbose in Central Admin and repeat.

Let us know how you go.

Alex Burton
    www.epmsource.com | Twitter
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:57 PM
  • Hi,

I apply actualizations in Sharepoint and project server. (Service Pack 1 and KB: 2536586) and PWA was in state Provisioned. But when I access the PWA path, gives me the following error.

Error
    Project Web App no se puede conectar con Project Server. Para obtener más información, póngase en contacto con el administrador del sistema.

Solucionar problemas de Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.

Identificador de correlación: eeacd8e4-9d08-4e6e-9211-c18babee8529

Fecha y hora: 31/01/2012 11:15:12 p.m.

And in a Event Viewer I see the following error.

Event 7626 (Project Server) of severity 'Critical' occurred 10 more time(s) and was suppressed in the event log

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:29 AM