Saving multiple vCards at once RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to push out multiple vCards at once to someone else's Outlook automatically? For new employees for instance.  If I have admin rights on Office365, can I add contacts to their mailbox for them?  Or would I need to save them to a shared space?
    • Edited by Cajun6 Friday, January 19, 2018 6:07 PM
    Friday, January 19, 2018 6:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Cajun6,

As far as I know, I am afraid there is no built-in option in Outlook to export or import vCards in bulk. In your scenario, my suggestion is that you may create a contacts folder containing the contacts you want to share, then refer to the instructions in the following article to share the contacts with the users:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-a-contacts-folder-with-others-ce5a40d1-bc9f-4f5d-a2aa-5ec388573821

Hope this can be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 22, 2018 10:02 AM
  • Thank you!
    Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11:15 PM
  • Hi Cajun6,

You're welcome:)

By the way, if my reply above is helpful, do you mind helping mark it as answer to close the thread so that others who might have a similar query can more easily search for the information? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:40 AM