Intellipoint Zoom future? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i   use the intellipoint zoomfunction on my middle scroolerbutton. Its a very usefullfunction but the max zoom level can be larger. Is their any future  development to   make the max zoomlevel larger?

i try many otehr magnifiers   but no one have the simple and eays way to use  it:( And all very  expensive:(

i like the intellipoint zoom:)

Please give me a hope for a future  larger zoom:)))

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:11 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You may try to adjust the dots per inch (DPI) settings to make the text on the screen larger.

1.Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.

2.Choose one of the following:

Smaller - 100% (default). This keeps text and other items at normal size.

Medium - 125%. This sets text and other items to 125% of normal size.

Larger - 150%. This sets text and other items to 150% of normal size. This option appears only if your monitor supports a resolution of at least 1200 x 900 pixels.

3.Click Apply.

For more information, please refer to the following link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Make-the-text-on-your-screen-larger-or-smaller

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, July 23, 2010 6:01 AM