VISTA Portable Devices USB Dsk 28X Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• I'm no longer able to access digital cameras and card readers.  Device Manager shows under Portable Devices, a yellow box  in USB Disk 28X with a yellow exclamation point.  Additional information in Properties:

Device Status:  "This device cannot start."
    Driver:  Up-to-date
    Driver Version:  6.0.6001 - 18000
    Driver Date:   6/21/2006

I can provide additional information in Properties>Details tab using the large scroll-down list if this will help determine the problem.  Please let me know what to look for in this list.
    I would appreciate any help.

Bob
    Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Bob

In Device Manager, locate the problem device.

Right click the device and select Scan for Hardware Changes.

Note the results.

Reboot and try the device again.

If no joy, go to Start and type   msinfo32   in the Search Box.

In the Results, click msinfo32.exe.

In the System Information component, expand Components and select Problem Devices.

In the right side window, if the device is showing there, select the device and click Edit / Copy on the Toolbar.

Paste the results back here in a reply.

Also a question.

Is this card reader an actual external USB device?

If so, does it remain plugged in or is it occasionally removed?

Does this system contain any internal, built-in media card readers?

If so, are there any problems with these devices?

Let us know.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Sunday, November 23, 2008 1:49 AM
  • Hi Ronnie,

Thanks for the quick reply.

"Scan for hardware changes" in Device Manager did not correct the problem.

However, when I run msinfo32.exe, the results showed an error: "Can't collect information.  Can't access the WMI software.  Windows management files may be moved or missing."

Now, I think I know how to rebuild the WMI by using an elevated command prompt, typing "net stop winmgmt" followed by renaming the folder system32/ wbem /espository and starting winmgmt again.  The only hesitation I have to do this is when I enter "net stop winmgmt", the message says that the Security Center and IP Helper sevices will stop.  I guess I can do this after disconnecting from the Internet so I don't get hacked Smile 

Before proceeding, please let me know if rebuilding the WMI is a solution to the error report in msinfo32 and if my understanding of how to proceed is correct.

Sincerely,
    Bob
    Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:49 AM
  • Ronnie,

I forgot to respond to your other questons:

Is this card reader an actual external USB device?  Yes

If so, does it remain plugged in or is it occasionally removed? Always removed after use.

Does this system contain any internal, built-in media card readers? No

If so, are there any problems with these devices? N/A

I might add that this used to work just fine so something subsequently caused it to malfunction.

Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:29 AM
  • Bob

Yes, rebuilding the WMI is a logical step and will not do any harm. This may fix the problem.

Make sure you reboot after the WMI procedure. Good idea about disconnecting your online connection.

Let me know the results.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:43 AM
  • I got sidetracked with some other projects so I haven't rebuilt the WMI yet but I'll do it today or tomorrow and then run the information program and send you the resutls.

Thanks,
    Bob
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:13 AM
  • Hi Ronnie,

Well, I did rebuild the WMI and the four files in the c:\windows\system32\repository all have the current date so I know they were updated.  Unfortunately, msinfo32.exe still results in the message, "Can't collect information. Can't access the WMI.  WMI files may be moved or missing.

I also rebooted but the result is the same.

That's very disappointing.  Do you have any suggestions for how I can get msinfo working again besides rebuilding the WMI?

SIncerely,
    Bob
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:19 AM
  • Hi Bob

I performed some research on this issue and found that there have been a lot of users who reported a conflict between components of Norton Security programs as well as McAfee Security programs. If you have any of these installed you might want to contact the support for those programs to check for any updates that resolve these problems.

There was also another issue with the WMI, but this was fixed with a Hotfix that was included in Service Pack 1.

The WMI Provider Host program may stop responding when you run a program that uses the Offline Files WMI Provider on a Windows Vista-based computer:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935553

Try this.

Open Services and make sure the following wervices are started and set to 'Automatic'. 

Windows Management Instrumentation

Windows Event Log
    Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Open an 'elevated' command prompt.

Type the following 3 commands, pressing ENTER after each command.

Type the commands exactly as shown. (Or just copy/paste)

cd /d %windir%\system32\wbem

for %i in (*.dll) do regsvr32 -s %i

for %i in (*.exe) do %i /regserver

*Note: These commands are 'case sensitive'.

These commands will completely re-register everything in the WMI component.

After this is complete, reboot the computer and try msinfo32 again.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:40 AM
  • Hi Ronnie,

Happy Thanksgiving!

1.  All three services you listed are present in Services and all are set to "Automatic".

2.  I entered the three commands you indicated in an elevated cmd window manually as it was not possible to cut-and-paste from your message to the cmd window.  Pressing Ctrl V results only in the "^V' showing up in the cmd window.  However,  I'm sure I typed the commands correctly as I could observe many registry changes taking place.

After entering the third command, a window suddenly appeared called WMI Tester with all buttons inactive.  I placed a checkmark in "Enable all privileges" and pressed "connect" which brought up the WMI Tester window with the buttons now activated.  The WMI Tester is something I've not seen before and I don't know how to use it but I assume it will tell us if WMI is working properly. 

I may play around with it but pressing any of the buttons brings up another window with information and more buttons that are beyond my understanding.  I'll go to the MS Knowledge base to learn more but maybe you can tell me how to best use this utility.  I'm also not sure how to bring it up again as it doesn't show up in Start>Search.  I guess I can try the last of your commands in the cmd window again as that's when the tester came up.

In any case, the bad news is that msinfo32.exe still results in the same error message as previously and it cannot access the WMI.  I'm hoping that we can use the WMI Tester to see WMI is working properly but I need more help if this is what I need to do.

Aloha,
    Bob

Thursday, November 27, 2008 7:40 PM
  • Ronnie,

I found info. on WMI Tester at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc782719.aspx so I will try to learn more about it.  It also tells how to start it.

Bob
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 7:45 PM
  • Ronnie,

The Event Viewer shows many errors for each day regarding a number of items but one shows up consistently that may help with my problem as it refers to the Service Control Manager.  Unfortunately, I can't determine from this information, how to correct the problem.   If this is not pertinent, please ignore it.  

Log Name:      System
    Source:        Service Control Manager
    Date:          11/27/2008 9:10:01 AM
    Event ID:      7023
    Task Category: None
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      bobengel-PC
    Description:
    The Function Discovery Resource Publication service terminated with the following error:
    General access denied error
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908D1-A6D7-4695-8E1E-26931D2012F4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7023</EventID>
        <Version>0</Version>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>0</Task>
        <Opcode>0</Opcode>
        <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2008-11-27T19:10:01.000Z" />
        <EventRecordID>148665</EventRecordID>
        <Correlation />
        <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
        <Channel>System</Channel>
        <Computer>bobengel-PC</Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
        <Data Name="param1">Function Discovery Resource Publication</Data>
        <Data Name="param2">%%2147942405</Data>
      </EventData>
    </Event>
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 8:12 PM
  • Ronnie,

I won't post more error details until I hear from you but this one pertains to the USB Disk 28X which is what started this thread:

Log Name:      System
    Source:        Microsoft-Windows-RemovableStorageManagement-Service
    Date:          11/27/2008 9:08:34 AM
    Event ID:      111
    Task Category: None
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Classic
    User:          N/A
    Computer:      bobengel-PC
    Description:
    RSM could not load media in drive Drive 0 of library USB DISK 28X USB Device.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
      <System>
        <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-RemovableStorageManagement-Service" Guid="{FB5E81F8-9A5C-4C9E-8144-6B9123E078DF}" EventSourceName="Removable Storage Service" />
        <EventID Qualifiers="49156">111</EventID>
        <Version>0</Version>
        <Level>2</Level>
        <Task>0</Task>
        <Opcode>0</Opcode>
        <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
        <TimeCreated SystemTime="2008-11-27T19:08:34.000Z" />
        <EventRecordID>148610</EventRecordID>
        <Correlation />
        <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
        <Channel>System</Channel>
        <Computer>bobengel-PC</Computer>
        <Security />
      </System>
      <EventData>
        <Data>Drive 0</Data>
        <Data>USB DISK 28X USB Device</Data>
        <Binary>01000000</Binary>
      </EventData>
    </Event>
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 8:22 PM
  • Ronnie

Just one more possible clue.  I wish I could post a screenshot but I'll try to explain what I found in words:

Under Computer Management>Services and Applications>WMI Control>Properties, the following was displayed:

Win32_Processor <Null> No such interface supported
    Win32_WMI Settings Successful
    Security Information Successful
    Win_32Operating System <Null> 
    No such interface supported

Looks like we need fo fix  the two "Null" items above.

Bob
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 9:27 PM
  •  bobengel wrote:
    Ronnie

Just one more possible clue.  I wish I could post a screenshot but I'll try to explain what I found in words:

Under Computer Management>Services and Applications>WMI Control>Properties, the following was displayed:

Win32_Processor <Null> No such interface supported
    Win32_WMI Settings Successful
    Security Information Successful
    Win_32Operating System <Null> 
    No such interface supported

Looks like we need fo fix  the two "Null" items above.

Bob

This appears to be just another indication that the WMI component files may be corrupted.

The ErrorID: 7023 that you posted, is a common error, but is not a problem and can be safely ignored, unless your computer is a member of a local network.

The ErrorID: 111 is a known issue and just means that the device does support a particular standard for external drives. This error can also be safely ignored.

This is going beyond the limit of my knowledge about the WMI component. The only thing I can suggest is to run the System Files Checker utility to make sure all of the system files are stable and repair any that are corrupted.

From an elevated command prompt enter the following command and press Enter.

SFC /SCANNOW

For the original problem, I would suggest attaching the external drive. Open Device Manager, right click the Device and select Uninstall. OK all of the warnings.

Leave the device attached and reboot the computer. The device should be discovered and hopefully the proper driver and configuration will be refreshed.

Let me know the results.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Friday, November 28, 2008 11:45 PM
  • Hi Ronnie,

This get more weird but here goes:

SFC/SCANNOW Results: "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Action: Plug in card reader.
    Result: File Manager shows 4 removeable drives: H, I, J,K plus Floppy A (I don't have a Floppy drive installed)
    Actual drives in use: C - Vista, D - DVD-RW drive, E - Ready Boost Flash, F -  External USB Backup.  
    The card reader, when recognized and working, previously showed up as G which is no longer displayed.

Device Manager, under Portable  Devices, displays:
    USB Disk 28X
    USB Storage - CFC
    USB Storage - MSC
    USB Storage - SDC
    USB Storage - SMC

Comment: This seems to indicate that Device Manager recognizes the card reader and it's various plug-in sockets for digital camera cards. However, photo program still could not import data from card reader when a camera card was plugged in. 

Action: Unplug card reader
    Result: Back to USB Disk 28X with error in Properties- device cannot be started

Action: Uninstall USB 28X under Portable Devices per your recommendation
    Result: Device Manager now displays: "Microsoft WPD File System Volume Driver" under portable devices.

Action: Uninstall MS WPD File System Volume Driver
    Result: Device Manager no longer displays Portable Devices

Action: Reboot with card reader still connected

Result: Device Manager now shows 5 instances of
    "Microsoft WPD File System Volume Driver"

Action: Uninstall USB Disk 28 under Portable Devices
    Result: Replaced by new display: "MS WPD File System Volume Driver

Action: Uninstall MS WPD File System Volume Driver
    Result: Device Manager no longer shows Portable Devices

Action: Unplug card reader
    and reboot
    Result: Device Manager shows just one instance of
    "Microsoft WPD File System  Volume Driver". Under Properties, "Device cannot start".

Action: Uninstall
    "Microsoft WPD File System Volume Driver" without card reader plugged in and reboot
    Result: Under Portable Devices, still one instance of
    "Microsoft WPD File System  Volume Driver".

Action: Plug in card reader.
    Result: Back to 5 instances of
    "Microsoft WPD File System  Volume Driver"

Comment: It looks like the card reader was recognized as above before uninstalling even though it didn't work.  Now, I'm stuck with
    "Microsoft WPD File System  Volume Driver" which is meaningless to me. 

Does the VISTA disk have any replair capabilites like XP did that might fix this problem without disturbing other devices and functions? Any way to escelate this problem without of getting an MS support technician for $59?

Hope you had a happy Thaniksgiving!

Bob

Saturday, November 29, 2008 2:02 AM
  • Hi Bob

OK, this may seem even stranger.

Awhile back, I was troubleshooting an external card reader that was generating error messages referring to the Microsoft WPD Filesystem Volume Driver.

To make a long story short, after days of troubleshooting, we discovered that the problem was one of the plastic 'dust covers' that are inserted when a slot is not being used. The computer was actually trying to read the 'dust cover'.  

If you have any of these inserted try removing them and rebooting with the drive attached and all of the slots empty.

Let me know the results.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Saturday, November 29, 2008 3:11 AM
  • Hi Ronnie,

I really hesitate to do that because all of my normal USB devices work fine.  In Device Manager, there are no errors shown under USB.  My printer and external drive are working fine as is the Ready Boost flash drive which are all connected via USB.  Only Portable Devices shows the error and now displays MS WPD Filesystem Volume Driver. While this is also a USB item, it's shown as a separate designation in Device Manager under Portable Devices.  I've tried different USB sockets for the card reader with no difference in results.

If we can''t ger this problem resolved, I'm wondering if there's another way to connect a card reader to the computer besides USB?  I have no other use for the so-called Portable Devices.  If the card reader (and perhaps other external items of which I'm unaware) would be detected as a standard USB device, then it would work fine as do the other purely USB devices I have connected. 

Device Manager shows 8 USB items if I expand the USB main category.  None have an error.

I guess there's no way to get rid of the "MS WPD-----" because uninstalling it results in a new instance after rebooting.  I could try the Disable option but I'm sure this would result in a fallure to recognize the card.

Is there a way to provide an attachment to the posts in this forum?  The drivers for "MS WPD----" have some interesting properties.but I can't copy-paste the details. 

I will now try the MS Knowledge Base to see if they have information on "MS WPD----".

Thanks for all your help.

Aloha,
    Bob

Saturday, November 29, 2008 8:13 PM
  • Hello,
    I am getting the below error

Portable USB Drive    USB\VID_18A5&PID_0214\1019105A00A4F    The drivers for this device are not installed.

the device is a new Verbatim model 47564  320GB portable usb drive

please help

many thanks
    kris
    Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:02 AM
  • Hi!

Here is the result I got when I copy my problem device. I´m trying to install a mobile network and it will not work. Please  help!

/Kicki 

Not Available WPDBUSENUMROOT\UMB\2&37C186B&1&STORAGE#VOLUME#1&19F7E59C&0&_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_HUAWEI&PROD_SD_STORAGE&REV_2.31#7&90FD531&0# Reinstall the drivers for this device.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:23 PM
  • My Pc have these 4 problems with a Portable Device in my Device Manager. I try to get the drivers but a note tells me that there is a driver to be installed but the Microsoft WPD FileSystem Driver - has Access Denied:

Not Available     WPDBUSENUMROOT\UMB\2&37C186B&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#1&19F7E59C&0&_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_TEAC&PROD_USB___HS-CF_CARD&REV_4.08#00000507B74C&0#           This device is not configured correctly.

Not Available     WPDBUSENUMROOT\UMB\2&37C186B&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#1&19F7E59C&0&_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_TEAC&PROD_USB___HS-MS_CARD&REV_4.08#00000507B74C&2#          This device is not configured correctly.

Not Available     WPDBUSENUMROOT\UMB\2&37C186B&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#1&19F7E59C&0&_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_TEAC&PROD_USB___HS-SD_CARD&REV_4.08#00000507B74C&3#           This device is not configured correctly.

Not Available     WPDBUSENUMROOT\UMB\2&37C186B&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#1&19F7E59C&0&_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_TEAC&PROD_USB___HS-XD#SM&REV_4.08#00000507B74C&1#               This device is not configured correctly.

Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:39 PM
  • adobearm.exe    c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe    3192    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    1.4.7.0    910.44 KB (932,288 bytes)    21/09/2010 00:07
    applemobiledeviceservice.exe    Not Available    276    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    audiodg.exe    Not Available    1352    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    brccmctl.exe    c:\program files\brother\controlcenter3\brccmctl.exe    3248    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    3.3.26.5    524.00 KB (536,576 bytes)    26/01/2010 10:18
    brmfcmon.exe    c:\program files\brother\brmfcmon\brmfcmon.exe    3880    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    2.1.0.6    96.00 KB (98,304 bytes)    26/01/2010 10:18
    brmfcwnd.exe    c:\program files\brother\brmfcmon\brmfcwnd.exe    3148    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    2.1.0.12    648.00 KB (663,552 bytes)    26/01/2010 10:18
    cfp.exe    c:\program files\comodo\comodo internet security\cfp.exe    3164    8    2048    9216    05/04/2011 13:45    3.14.63867.584    1.72 MB (1,800,464 bytes)    17/01/2010 16:02
    cmdagent.exe    Not Available    948    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    csrss.exe    Not Available    552    13    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    csrss.exe    Not Available    608    13    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    dwm.exe    c:\windows\system32\dwm.exe    2476    13    51200    2097088    05/04/2011 13:44    6.0.6001.18000    80.00 KB (81,920 bytes)    24/01/2010 21:11
    explorer.exe    c:\windows\explorer.exe    2604    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:44    6.0.6001.18164    2.79 MB (2,927,104 bytes)    21/01/2010 21:29
    firefox.exe    c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe    4088    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    1.9.1.3986    889.46 KB (910,808 bytes)    17/01/2010 17:35
    groovemonitor.exe    c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\groovemonitor.exe    3056    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    12.0.6413.1000    30.34 KB (31,072 bytes)    25/10/2008 12:44
    ipodservice.exe    Not Available    3600    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:46    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    itunes.exe    c:\program files\itunes\itunes.exe    2080    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:51    10.1.0.54    9.32 MB (9,777,448 bytes)    11/11/2010 00:40
    ituneshelper.exe    c:\program files\itunes\ituneshelper.exe    3232    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    10.1.0.54    411.29 KB (421,160 bytes)    11/11/2010 00:40
    lsass.exe    Not Available    656    9    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    lsm.exe    Not Available    664    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    mdnsresponder.exe    Not Available    528    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    msascui.exe    c:\program files\windows defender\msascui.exe    3048    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    1.1.1600.0    984.55 KB (1,008,184 bytes)    24/01/2010 21:13
    msinfo32.exe    c:\windows\system32\msinfo32.exe    2012    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:47    6.0.6001.18000    398.50 KB (408,064 bytes)    24/01/2010 21:11
    pptd40nt.exe    c:\program files\scansoft\paperport\pptd40nt.exe    3100    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    11.1.0.302    29.54 KB (30,248 bytes)    29/01/2007 21:12
    rapportmgmtservice.exe    Not Available    1148    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    rapportservice.exe    Not Available    2612    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    rundll32.exe    c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe    2392    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:52    6.0.6000.16386    43.50 KB (44,544 bytes)    02/11/2006 08:48
    rundll32.exe    c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe    2404    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:52    6.0.6000.16386    43.50 KB (44,544 bytes)    02/11/2006 08:48
    searchindexer.exe    Not Available    1528    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    services.exe    Not Available    640    9    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    sidebar.exe    c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe    3348    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    6.0.6001.18000    1.18 MB (1,233,920 bytes)    24/01/2010 21:12
    slsvc.exe    Not Available    1480    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    smss.exe    Not Available    420    11    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    spoolsv.exe    Not Available    1880    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    844    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    908    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1036    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1056    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1228    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1260    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1272    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1396    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1516    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1904    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    696    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    836    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    svchost.exe    Not Available    1000    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    system    Not Available    4    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    system idle process    Not Available    0    0    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    taskeng.exe    c:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe    2516    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:44    6.0.6001.18551    167.50 KB (171,520 bytes)    19/03/2011 10:35
    taskeng.exe    Not Available    2620    6    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    unsecapp.exe    c:\windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe    3560    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:45    6.0.6001.18000    37.00 KB (37,888 bytes)    24/01/2010 21:10
    wininit.exe    Not Available    596    13    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    winlogon.exe    Not Available    744    13    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:44    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    wmiadap.exe    Not Available    4068    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:48    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    wmiprvse.exe    Not Available    3624    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:45    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    wmiprvse.exe    Not Available    3756    8    Not Available    Not Available    05/04/2011 13:47    Not Available    Not Available    Not Available
    wuauclt.exe    c:\windows\system32\wuauclt.exe    1560    8    200    1380    05/04/2011 13:46    7.4.7600.226    52.22 KB (53,472 bytes)    17/01/2010 14:12
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 12:59 PM