none
Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x761092A0 RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone help me:
     I use an app called Proshow Producer. I am attempting to render an HD mpeg, but each time the process begins , then quotes the following message:
    Windows-no disk
    Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x761092A0
    My system is as follows:
     Many thanks

Operating System                                  Microsoft Windows Vista Business 6.0.6001
        Date                                              2008-09-21
        Time                                              10:45

--------[ Summary ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer:
          Computer Type                                     ACPI x86-based PC
          Internet Explorer                                 8.0.6001.17184
          Operating System                                  Microsoft Windows Vista Business
          OS Service Pack                                   [ TRIAL VERSION ]
          DirectX                                           DirectX 10.0
          Computer Name                                     TONY-PC
          User Name                                         Tony
          Logon Domain                                      [ TRIAL VERSION ]
          Date / Time                                       2008-09-21 / 10:42

Motherboard:
          CPU Type                                          QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 1866 MHz (7 x 267)
          Motherboard Name                                  Unknown
          Motherboard Chipset                               Intel Bearlake G31/G33/P35
          System Memory                                     [ TRIAL VERSION ]
          BIOS Type                                         Award Modular (03/27/08)
          Communication Port                                Communications Port (COM1)
          Communication Port                                Printer Port (LPT1)

Display:
          Video Adapter                                     NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS  (256 MB)
          Video Adapter                                     NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS  (256 MB)
          3D Accelerator                                    nVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
          Monitor                                           Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB]  (HVMP800085)
          Monitor                                           ViewSonic VX2245wm [NoDB]  (QDO060100001)

Multimedia:
          Audio Adapter                                     Realtek ALC885 @ Intel 82801IB ICH9 - High Definition Audio Controller

Storage:
          IDE Controller                                    Intel(R) ICH9 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 2926
          IDE Controller                                    Intel(R) ICH9 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 2920
          IDE Controller                                    JMB36X Standard Dual Channel PCIE IDE Controller
          Storage Controller                                GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller
          Storage Controller                                GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller
          Storage Controller                                Microsoft iSCSI Initiator
          Floppy Drive                                      Floppy disk drive
          Disk Drive                                        WD 2500JB External USB Device  (232 GB, USB)
          Disk Drive                                        WD 5000AAK External USB Device  (465 GB, USB)
          Disk Drive                                        WDC WD5000AAKS-00TMA0 ATA Device  (465 GB, IDE)
          Disk Drive                                        WDC WD5000AAKS-00TMA0 ATA Device  (465 GB, IDE)
          Disk Drive                                        SAMSUNG HD103UJ ATA Device  (931 GB, IDE)
          Disk Drive                                        SAMSUNG HD403LJ ATA Device  (372 GB, IDE)
          Disk Drive                                        SAMSUNG HD501LJ ATA Device  (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
          Disk Drive                                        SATA SAMSUNG SCSI Disk Device  (931 GB)
          Disk Drive                                        Sony USB   HS-CF Card USB Device
          Disk Drive                                        Sony USB   HS-MS Card USB Device
          Disk Drive                                        Sony USB   HS-SD Card USB Device
          Disk Drive                                        Sony USB   HS-xD/SM USB Device
          Optical Drive                                     ASUS DRW-1814BLT ATA Device  (DVD+R9:8x, DVD-R9:8x, DVD+RW:18x/8x, DVD-RW:18x/6x, DVD-RAM:14x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
          SMART Hard Disks Status                           OK

Partitions:
          C: (NTFS)                                         [ TRIAL VERSION ]
          E: (NTFS)                                         476937 MB (23084 MB free)
          F: (NTFS)                                         476937 MB (16188 MB free)
          G: (NTFS)                                         953866 MB (384900 MB free)
          H: (FAT32)                                        238414 MB (109640 MB free)
          I: (NTFS)                                         953866 MB (284749 MB free)
          O: (FAT32)                                        476821 MB (107220 MB free)
          U: (NTFS)                                         476937 MB (150485 MB free)
    Sunday, September 28, 2008 3:36 AM

Answers

• Hi

This error returns as:

0xC0000013:
    {No Disk} There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive.
    STATUS_NO_MEDIA_IN_DEVICE.

Does this apply to what you are performing?

Have you checked with the maker of that software for Vista compatibility or if there are known issues?

Let us know.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, you help others find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:25 AM
  • Hi,

Are you trying to render the mpeg to C drive but not any folder on C drive? I would like to explain that creating or copying files on C drive needs higher privilege. Please try to copy or create a file (not a folder) to C drive, and you will see UAC screen pops up. The Proshow Producer program does not have this privilege to write a file on drive C.

I suggest that you create a folder on drive C, and render the mpeg file to the folder. Another way is render the file on another partition.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you temporary disable the anti-virus. Then try to render files again.

Hope it helps.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:30 AM

All replies

• Hi

This error returns as:

0xC0000013:
    {No Disk} There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive.
    STATUS_NO_MEDIA_IN_DEVICE.

Does this apply to what you are performing?

Have you checked with the maker of that software for Vista compatibility or if there are known issues?

Let us know.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, you help others find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:25 AM
  • Hi Ronnie:
     I am trying to render the file to C:, where the app and files are stored.
    All the processors spool up and then it collapses.
     I have checked with the software vendors who assure me it should work under Vista 32( www.photoDex. com) and they have attempted to recreate the problem.
     I have uninstalled and reinstalled as per their instructions in Safe Mode, with little success.
     I am beginning to wonder if there is adrive mismatch. I replaced my motherboard after an MB power supply failure two weeks ago. I have checked in Computer Management and there seem to be no duplication of drive letters.
     Many thnaks for taking the time to drop by and help out

Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:43 AM
  • Hi,

Are you trying to render the mpeg to C drive but not any folder on C drive? I would like to explain that creating or copying files on C drive needs higher privilege. Please try to copy or create a file (not a folder) to C drive, and you will see UAC screen pops up. The Proshow Producer program does not have this privilege to write a file on drive C.

I suggest that you create a folder on drive C, and render the mpeg file to the folder. Another way is render the file on another partition.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you temporary disable the anti-virus. Then try to render files again.

Hope it helps.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:30 AM
  • I have this exact message appearing on our system.
    We run Windows Vista.

I was trying to load a digital photo frame via usb with photos. It never recognised the USB.
    But ever since shutting the computer and turning on this morning the error

Exception Processing Message
    0xc0000013 parameters

Windows no Disk
    0x759692A0

There was no folder created.

The other thing i noticed was our external hard drive was on I: but it has now become F:.
    I didn't do anything with that.

Any suggestions
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 9:46 AM
  • Hi,

Maybe that your digital photo frame is not compatible with Windows Vista, so it is not recognized and system cannot detect the memory device properly. What is the model of the device?

Regarding the external hard drive letter, system would assign drive letter when a drive is installed. Basically, it will begin with "C", as the order in alphabet. If a letter is not used yet, it will be used as the drive letter of the new drive.

Arthur Xie - MSFT
    Wednesday, January 7, 2009 9:04 AM
  • Exception Processing Message: I am not sure if this is the same issue but i followed some simple steps and it got fixed.
    Monday, August 8, 2011 3:03 PM