none
The requested security information is either unavailable or can't be displayed

Question

• All of the OUs all of a sudden won't allow me to access the Delegation - Advanced security.  Same response at the domain level and any of the OUs. The GPO is working.  I tried creating new OUs, but same results.

Saturday, February 06, 2016 6:53 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Are you member of domain admin group? Would you please tell the steps you use to do this? In addition, you may run DCdiag to check whether your domain controller work well.

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 08, 2016 6:36 AM
  • Yes I am a member of the domain admin group.  DCdiag runs clean.

Steps:

1. Open GPMC

2. Select any OU or the Domain itself

3. Choose the Delegation tab and choose the Advanced button on the bottom right

Monday, February 08, 2016 5:57 PM
  • Hello,

Please re-open GPMC console and check the result. In addition, you may logon to another domain controller and check whether the issue also occur.

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 15, 2016 9:50 AM
  • Same results

Same issue on all domain controllers

Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:33 PM
  • Hello,

I would like to suggest you open ADUC and then right click OU and select properties, you can see there is security tab, what is the result when you try to open the security tab?

In addition, please change to use another domain admin account to check the result.

Regards,

Yan Li

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 6:34 AM
  • ADUC security tab shows the group or users names as it should.

I have tried with another account and get the same results while trying the delegation

I have two domains in this forest. 

Domain1 functions properly with either administrator.

Domain2 (forest) fails to displays "the requested security information is either unavailable or can't be displayed with either of the two administrator accounts.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:14 PM
  • Hello,

Did you log as Enterprise admin? Please run dcdiag on domain2 and in addition, please look into event logs to check is there any related error messages.

Regards,

Yan

Friday, February 26, 2016 2:58 AM