SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I can't upload document or insert items in list to my sharepoint site, when i try to edit a items in a list it show worning this items was deleted by some other user. but it is not deleted.

when try to  addnewitems in a list it throw error from my machine. but i can create a list from my machine and also i can upload the document to the library from my production environment.

while i check the event viewer i can see like this below error.

The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error.  Drives used for SQL databases are running out of free space.
    The following databases have one or more files that may exceed the available free drive space. If this happens, operations will start to fail. WSS_Conxyz on MAHAZMY
    Examine the drives containing the specified databases' log and data files.  Free space on these drives or move the database files to another drive.  A drive should have enough free space for the largest database file on it to autogrow twice. For more information about this rule, see "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=163560".

pls help me

Friday, December 2, 2011 5:27 AM

Answers