none
Active directory account does not work on my computer

Question

• Hello.

We are using active directory accounts in our network. Recently, my account seems not to work.

When I login using my account (using my computer), I cannot access shared folders which I used to.

When I login using another account (using my computer), it works without any problem.

When I login using my account in another computer, it also works.

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 7:24 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, I understand that you domain account cannot access shared folders, however it works in another PC.
    If I misunderstand your concern, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Since problematic domain account works correctly in other PC, it indicate that something wrong within original PC, especial user profile.
    Do you have try check the folder permission and re-add permission for testing?

Try to remove original account then re-add it. Please note that backup your personal user folder, file below doing this. For your reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Delete-a-user-account

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Allen Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:18 AM