Logitech Smartdock can not present RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

As the title, when I plug HDMI cable into my laptop then press "Present" in Skype Room System. The Screen just stop at “Please plug the hdmi cable into your device” interface.

The Windows version of the surface pro 4 is Windows 10.0.15063.0. And all the surface drivers and firmware are updated. I am not sure whether it is about the version of OS and drivers.

Any ideas ;-) ?

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 8:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Yudong,

To this issue, we suggest you contact the vendor of Logitech Smartdock to get any helps, thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Friday, June 2, 2017 2:54 AM
    Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:58 AM
  • Deleted
    Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:34 AM
  • Laptop is IN and Screen is OUT...

I even follow the instruction rebuild the image file again.. Still doesn't work ;-(

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:08 AM
  • Hi Yudong,

Did you follow my suggestion to contact the vendor?

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 29, 2017 9:30 AM
  • I've got the same issue on one device. Contacted Logitech support. The suggested a reset to factory default. I will perform this and see what happens. 

They also suggested to check if the device was activated (windows). If not, make sure it is.

Thursday, July 6, 2017 12:26 PM