Registry keys under HKCR\Wow6432Node not created while sequencing. RRS feed

• Question

• I have two installations of applications which  which are not creating necesarry keys under the HKCR\Wow6432Node

I am using the 4.6 sp3 sequencer. 4.6.1.30091

• Moved by Aaron.ParkerModerator Wednesday, January 9, 2013 3:46 PM Please do not post questions in the Sequencing Recipe forum (From:App-V Sequencing Recipe Forum)
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:30 PM

All replies

• What is the registry for? What is the purpose?

Is it for setting extensions? If you look at your report XML file generated after saving the application, does it give any warnings about something that will not work in App-V?

Also, you posted this in the wrong section. These questions should fall under sequencing, not recipe

PLEASE MARK ANY ANSWERS TO HELP OTHERS Blog: rorymon.com Twitter: @Rorymon

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:58 PM

• Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 3:54 PM