none
Excluded on mailbox and search only subject and description - Ediscovery RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean that you'd like to search more specifically in Outlook client?

If so, it is suggested to press "Ctrl + Shift + F" to open the Advanced Find. In the Advanced Find box, you can specify much more complex criteria and even search in your calendar, contacts list, notes, and tasks.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 19, 2019 3:23 AM
  • Hi,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 22, 2019 6:29 AM
  • Using office 365 Ediscovery not Outlook , Only want the emails that contain a specific name but not include users mailbox.  I need a full keyword example , pretty please
    Thursday, April 25, 2019 4:58 AM
  • Hi,

I understand that you'd like to use eDiscovery to achieve your purpose and here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client, so I'll move your thread to the dedicated forum for Exchange online.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Thursday, April 25, 2019 8:55 AM
  • Sorry for the delay.

Could you kindly rephrase the following "Only want the emails that contain a specific name but not include users mailbox.  I need a full keyword example", I am sorry but I couldn't understand it very well. It is recommended for you to give us an example here and we could provide the "keywords" settings based on what you said.

To exclude one mailbox is not that difficult, you should select specify mailboxes to search, select all then hold down the Ctrl and click the mailbox name to exclude it. 

Look forwards to your reply.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Monday, April 29, 2019 10:15 AM