Unexpected Shutdowns on Acer Aspire v5-471 win 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Not overheating but will randomly shutdown periodically. Have done a fresh factory reset and have been updating windows and drivers fast as possible.  I did leave it on all night and woke it was  sleeping and woke it to install more updates and started to randomly shutdown felt the top n bottom and didn't seem to be much heat so I dont think its an over heating problem but I did a little research and made an errors.evtx  

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah1UxZrbq2G2gnyHzM_XFb6giyQ_

It seems to be staying on now but I would still like to know whats happening if possible.. Thank you for any and all help.

Sunday, January 7, 2018 9:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please go to the location %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP, check if there is any dump file generated there. You can help us collect the dump file for further research.

From the event log, some services can't start and system files has been corrupted. Since you performed a system restore, but the problem still exist, a direct way is to perform a clean install after you back up your important data. In this way, we can troubleshoot the issue by determining that if it is a system problem or a hardware problem.

You can download the image from here and burn it into a USB drive.

Best regards,

Vivian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 8, 2018 5:16 AM