Document open in silverlight webpart RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all..

I'm Develop the one Silverlight Flipbook Webpart.that webpart insert into sharepoint site.

i want i'm upload the any documents(word,Pdf) in my sharepoint site that document directly open to that Silverlight Webpart.do not open same document.

How to do ?

• Changed type Virendhar Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:06 PM
    Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Virendhar,

What I could understand from your post is that you have a Silverlight webpart developed. You have hosted that webpart in a SharePoint site & you are uploading a document using that webpart. I could not understand what you mean by "that document directly open to that Silverlight Webpart.do not open same document."

Regards,

Chanchal

• Marked as answer by Lhan Han Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:30 PM
    Monday, October 15, 2012 1:33 PM

All replies

• Hi all..

I'm Develop the one Silverlight Flipbook Webpart.that webpart insert into sharepoint site.

i want i'm upload the any documents(word,Pdf) in my sharepoint site that document directly open to that Silverlight Webpart.do not open same type of  document.

How to do ?

• Edited by vignesh_vicky Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:28 AM
    • Merged by Lhan Han Friday, October 12, 2012 9:37 AM same
    Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:08 PM
  • Hi Virendhar/vignesh,

Thank you for your question.
    I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue.

Thanks,
    Lhan Han

• Edited by Lhan Han Friday, October 12, 2012 9:38 AM
    Friday, October 12, 2012 9:38 AM
  • Hi Lhan Han..

any possible solution for this task.?

pls help me ?

urgently needed my Project.?

Thanks in advance..

Friday, October 12, 2012 10:35 AM
  • Hi Virendhar,

What I could understand from your post is that you have a Silverlight webpart developed. You have hosted that webpart in a SharePoint site & you are uploading a document using that webpart. I could not understand what you mean by "that document directly open to that Silverlight Webpart.do not open same document."

Regards,

Chanchal

• Marked as answer by Lhan Han Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:30 PM
    Monday, October 15, 2012 1:33 PM