Restore error: there are no more files + COM exception 0 × 80070012 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

A fix was provided BUT how did he do it is the question?

This error happened to me in the current backup (via stsadm) and on a test server. There was not a solution via Web search (only 12 sites were), so I had to take me to your own solution (and also did).

Now but now first of vorne….

We have a vast Publishing Portal-based SharePoint point (www.swiss.com ). Here backup are created regularly, that we use for our test and development systems as data base. As happened last week. Restore (via stsadm) went through properly, but was a complete subsite zerschossen and delivered error messages like:

There are no more files. (Exception from HRESULT: 0 × 80070012)

or

There is no file with URL 'xxxxxxxx' in this Web

Solutions such as delete and restore pages came for me - due to the large number - not. Since I work on corrections and tools for automatic correction of errors in the variations Fortunately for some time, I me any errors in the so-called Relationshipslinkliste considered and discovered promptly gross error entries!

The "Relationships List" located under the root site in the list names and to connect the Variationroot links to other languages. To do this, the GroupID field is used. Theoretically, all pages with different languages should have the same GroupID. This was not the case when the faulty pages/sites of our live environment. As I've rewritten my tool so that the GroupID is appropriate, I successfully failed to restoren a backup without error.

I.e. a backup break failure in Relationshipslinkliste on a publishing portal with variations! Therefore necessarily often check this list for errors.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fsharepoint.swissblog.ch%2F%3Fp%3D49%23respond

the above website is the reference.

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, November 15, 2010 12:05 PM Can anyone help me urgently with this issue? - removed. Forums are not the place to demand asap help
    Monday, November 15, 2010 8:25 AM

Answers