SCCM 2007 MP - Site Hierarchy Diagram and SLA Report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have just finished upgrading our SMS 2003 to SCCM 2007 SP2 R2, and so we imported the SCCM MP last month, and now I need enable "Service Level Tracking" because we have a SLA goal on the Site Hierarchy, and this must be presented in a report.

I create a "Service Level Tracking" for SCCM where I choose "ConfigMgr 2007 Site Hierarchy" as the targeted class. So when I run this SLA report: Reporting -> Microsoft Service Level Report Library -> Service Level Tracking Summary Report" where I specify "From Frist day of previous month" To: "Today". The Service Level is the newly created "Service Level Tracking" for SCCM. But when I run this report it is grey and does not show any data.

So when I start to look into this now I can see that the Site Hierarchy Diagram does only show the top level, and the State Icon is an empty circle, and I guess this could be the same issue as for the SLA Report?

Please Advice.

Best Regards,

BeachMan
    • Edited by SCBeach Friday, January 14, 2011 1:46 PM
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:20 AM

Answers

• A thorough read of the guide for this old conveted MP is in order.  Offhand, you should check whether every SCCM server has a SCOM agent on it - this is a pre-requisite for the topology feature to function.
    Microsoft Corporation
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Friday, January 21, 2011 7:26 AM
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:45 PM
  • Hi,

This forum is for SCOM related issues. To use the resource of SCCM, please click the link below:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/configurationmanager/

Thanks,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:20 AM

All replies

• A thorough read of the guide for this old conveted MP is in order.  Offhand, you should check whether every SCCM server has a SCOM agent on it - this is a pre-requisite for the topology feature to function.
    Microsoft Corporation
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:45 PM
  • Hi,

This forum is for SCOM related issues. To use the resource of SCCM, please click the link below:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/category/configurationmanager/

Thanks,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:20 AM