none
Request for Evaluation copy for Fast Search Server 2010 for Internet Sites RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am looking for Evaluation Copy for Fast Search Server 2010 for Internet Sites. I could not find it anywhere on the Technet.

We downloaded Fast Search Server 2010 for Sharepoint, but we did see the availability of Fast Search Designer for Visual Studio which gives us finer control. And also did not how we can accomplish content transformation flows that we see in the video demos. We have been tasked to provide Proof of concepts that would require us to implement Content Transformation Flows and Interactive management services.

Please help us by providing appropriate evaluation copy.     

Thanks,

Betty.

Thursday, July 21, 2011 1:34 PM

Answers

• Hi Betty.

I would recommend that you contact Fast Customer Care at fastcsrv@microsoft.com for an evaluation copy of Fast Search Server 2010 for Internet Sites.  Also, just to avoid any confusion, Fast Search for Internet Sites (FSIS) and Fast Search Server 2010 for SharePoint are two different product platforms.  As such, it would not be an option to leverage FSIS’s Fast Search Designer component to build flows that you could use with Fast Search Server 2010 for SharePoint.

Thanks!

Rob Vazzana | Microsoft | Enterprise Search Group | Sr Support Escalation Engineer |  http://www.microsoft.com/enterprisesearch

Monday, July 25, 2011 9:17 PM