Can't move or delete messages stuck in draft folder OWA RRS feed

• Question

• hi all

I have just configured an exchange 2013 in a lab environment.
    Post installation, I tried sending some emails which got stuck in draft folder because of DNS issue.
    I sorted the DNS problem and emails are flowing without a problem.
    But the initial messages that are stuck in draft folder, I can't move or delete them.
    If I delete the message, they get deleted but after a relogin or a simple refresh, they appear again in draft folder.

I created a new folder in Inbox and tried moving these message from draft folder. Although messaged appeared to be moved but never showed in the new folder created in Inbox.
    Any idea how I can delete these messages that have taken a permanent residence in draft folder.

Many Thanks

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:23 PM

Answers

• I had this same problem. If you highlight all of the messages that you want deleted (I don't know if you HAVE to highlight them, but it is what I did, so I'm writing it), go to the "FOLDER" tab and click on "purge" - go to "purge options" and "advanced" deselect "Mark items for deletion, but do not move them automatically" and click "ok" it will give you the ability to delete them.
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:11 PM
  • Hello

These messages DONOT move to deleted items when I delete them.

But if I created with every other folder or messages, It works (when deleted, items move to deleted items folder and don't reappear).

If I connect using MS Outlook, these messages are not there.

They only appear using OWA.

I have cleared cookies, use different browsers and even on a different computer but same problem.

Thanks

Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:29 AM

All replies