themes and desktop windows 10 RRS feed

• General discussion

• I think it looked so boring having it all in blue and 2D i more prefer using windows 7 as they got 3D start menu and glow when hover mouse over my mate is partly blinds and he can see where his mouse is when is glows of tabs button and frame in black and text in white with smooth logos to me and my mate windows 10 looked nothing interested and yeah it is smooth and smart but the only problem is 2D frame and start menu and tabs, not glowing with colours of logos tabs i did my windows 7 ultimate 64 bit in customs with Rainmeters that tell you how much processors and rams are working on it that good thing to know for PC health for example dual core if you got too many programs that are running. it will then tell you how much processor gaining on and gaming for rams and maybe having graphics card graph will help too. 3D is always advantages and processor and rams meters too     
    Monday, October 6, 2014 9:22 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the feedback.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:40 AM
  • you're right 2D is boring, but to save the battery power for the mobile device, 2D should be use. 3D will drain more battery power than 2D.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:50 AM
  • You may use feedback form to share your feedback.
    Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:10 PM