none
Aggregations in Scorecards RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a scorecard built on a SSAS data source. On my columns I have a named set which returns me the months so far for the current year. I have added a Sum Aggregation to the right of my columns and this correctly sums the actuals and targets to give me my year to date figure.

My question are:

Can the the column heading be changed? I would prefer something more meaningful than "Sum"

Can the formatting be changed? My actuals and targets are formatted as Currency but to totals are unformatted. 

Thanks in advance

Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:41 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately you cannot rename the sum column heading - sorry.

If you change the format on the actual and targets of your individual KPIs from "Default" to a specific format those should also be honored on the Sum column - are you not seeing this behavior?  Note, it will not work if the format on the KPI is "Default" you have to specify it.

Thanks,

Alyson

Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:17 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately you cannot rename the sum column heading - sorry.

If you change the format on the actual and targets of your individual KPIs from "Default" to a specific format those should also be honored on the Sum column - are you not seeing this behavior?  Note, it will not work if the format on the KPI is "Default" you have to specify it.

Thanks,

Alyson

Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:17 PM
  • Thanks Alyson

I did have the number format set to "default". Shame about not being able to rename the column heading.

Mike

Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:31 PM