none
DPM 2012 Console silent install RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone point me to documentation for command line install of the System Center DPM 2012 Remote Administration Console?

I have seen this post http://www.buchatech.com/2012/11/deploy-dpm-dpm-remote-administration-console-via-sccm/ which gives a few command line options (setup.exe /i /cc /client) but I was wondering if there were more options. And where did they find those options? I haven't seen that documented anywhere else.

I want to be able to specify the install path, prevent creation of desktop icons and specify the dpm server(s) during install. Is this possible?

Monday, July 22, 2013 2:58 PM

All replies

• Hey

Buchatech is an MVP so he probably has a bit more information than most of us :-)

Buchatech, Flemming or Mike will best answer this for you.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:10 AM
  • Can anyone point me in the direction of the documentation? MS usually does a pretty good job, but there is a surprising lack of information regarding SC console installs.

I really wish everything was designed to work with APP-V, that way we could access any console from any location when we need it.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:29 PM
  • Yeah "setup.exe /i /cc /client" works but makes a mess and dumps too many icons on the desktop. the real question is; 

dose anyone know how to uninstall the damn thing? (from software centre)

Friday, November 1, 2013 12:57 AM
  • I am still looking, but haven't found anything yet. Hopefully wit the release of R2 we might get some additional documentation.
    Monday, November 4, 2013 5:58 PM