none
General Unhandled Exception in _Statusing.ReadStatusApprovalHistoryForGridJson_ RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

In Project Online 2013 timesheet approval, and the PM approver is getting this following error when they look at the history to enable them to publish multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.

General Unhandled Exception in _Statusing.ReadStatusApprovalHistoryForGridJson_

I think it's to do with tasks where time has been recorded and then Published=No has then been set in MSP, which appears to cause an orphaned record (?).  But testing is a little inconclusive as I cannot recreate it with a new schedule (plan).

Monday, February 10, 2014 5:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Chris,

If this error is persistent for this user I would open a support incident via the Office 365 admin site.

Paul 

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:14 PM
  • I've resolved the issue by opening each planning and publishing. It appears that the approval had got "stuck" in some way.
    Friday, February 14, 2014 9:18 AM
  • A Project Manager is having the same error in Project Server 2013 when she wanted to approve, from the project plan, the 6 reported task updates. She re-saved and re-published her project plan, and today, she still has the same error in the Approvals. We also cannot tell who submitted the task updates.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:17 PM
  • This thread is under Project Online which is already marked as answered. I would suggest you to create a new thread under Project Server 2013 for faster response.

Cheers! Happy troubleshooting !!! Dinesh S. Rai - MSFT Enterprise Project Management Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 6:41 PM
  • Thank you, Dinesh. A co-worker started a new thread yesterday about our issue.
    Thursday, August 7, 2014 8:47 PM