Windows Phone 8.1 Bug with Skype Client and Cleint Lync 213 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

new Problem with Windows Phone 8.1.

Lync Client 2013 - Video Yes, but the Microphon on WP8.1 is not working!

Skype: No Audio or Videocall!!! You will connec, App disconnect. So, no Audio or Video Call.

Skype and Lync app Have the last Version from Store.
    Reinstall didn't help ...

Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:28 PM

Answers

• Hello Mike,

thanks for this infformation. The Microsoft Support give me the Link to publish this issue.
    Windows Phone is for IT Pro too.

• Marked as answer by Klaus Kroenert Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:35 AM
    Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:34 AM

All replies

• I'm having the same issue. Any pointers and/or does anyone have this working? Nokia 1020, AT&T.
    Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:52 AM
  • I think, it is a bug.
    After Softreset, it works. But after 2 Days, same Problem.
    Reboot the Phone (no softreset) again, and it works after 2 days ....
    Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:56 AM
  • Do you have any Bluetooth devices paired at the time of failure?

I would recommend posting in the Consumer Windows Phone Forum located http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp-support?wp8

This forum is intended for the IT Pro user looking for support for issues experienced with Windows Phone in the enterprise and with using Mobile Device Management.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:52 AM
  • Hello Mike,

thanks for this infformation. The Microsoft Support give me the Link to publish this issue.
    Windows Phone is for IT Pro too.

• Marked as answer by Klaus Kroenert Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:35 AM
    Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:34 AM
  • For clarity, this forum is intended for questions and discussions regarding commercial use of Windows phone, like mobile device, app, and content management, as well as security and other business related features.

Possible topics may include,

Mobile device management (Enrollment, policies, reporting, inventory, remote wipe)

Enterprise Application management (Deploying, updating, removing)

Content Management (VPN, Onedrive)

Information management (RMS, S/MIME, Certificates)

The folks over at the consumer support forum would be better equipped to answer questions and receive feedback about problems with specific store apps.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:50 PM
  • Sorry if I was replying to a wrong thread or in a poor location. That being said, Lync is - at least for me - a big part of the commercial use of Windows Phone in the enterprise space and having the ability to join conf calls and web conferences from the phone a big deal both for me and a number of clients. At least traditionally the Lync/VoIP was under IT Pro track.

For the issue itself - about two days after my reply to the thread, I think there was an update to the Lync 2013 client and I haven't had the issue since. I haven't used the Skype client enough to comment on that side.

Thursday, May 1, 2014 4:30 AM
  • Mike, we know. So it's a good Place for Windows Phone 8.1 Issues with Enterprise Applikations.
    Thursday, May 1, 2014 1:06 PM