none
MS RDS IE browser issue on Mac RRS feed

• Question

• My company is running on fully mac environment, with MS RDS installed on each clients. My RDS server (Win Svr 2012 R2) has been configured and IE browser has been published as Remote Resources. Mac users will use IE browser via the RDS remote resources (RDS client) which I have published on the RDS server. But I encounter an issue, everytime the IE is minimized on the mac, it looks like its gone and its not showing on the mac taskbar or anywhere. When I login to the server, the session of the user is disconnected. What ever the user's has been working on the browser has been wiped out, the browser is back to default when the user relaunch the IE browser from the mac. How can I overcome this problem?
    Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:04 AM

Answers

• Sorry for the late reply. I figured out..when the browser is minimized..it is hidden back at the RDS icon not on the taskbar (Dock). User need to right click on the RDS client icon on the Dock, and the browser is on the list. Silly me. But thanks anyway for everything.
    Monday, May 18, 2015 2:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Mark,

can you post a screen shot of the MAC desktop with MSRDS window shown please?

its sounds like you are clicking the Minimize button for the RDS window, not the minimize button for IE.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:19 AM
  • Sorry for the late reply. I figured out..when the browser is minimized..it is hidden back at the RDS icon not on the taskbar (Dock). User need to right click on the RDS client icon on the Dock, and the browser is on the list. Silly me. But thanks anyway for everything.
    Monday, May 18, 2015 2:25 AM