none
Trouble in deploying Win 7 wim image on VMware client RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I'm using MDT 2013+PXE Boot+Win 7 image.

I'm able to run an MDT Task Sequence on the VMware client. After few minutes, when the system try to apply the image, I suppose, it ends with the following error:

FAILURE ( 5624 ): 2: Run ImageX: /apply.....
    Litetouch deployment failed, Return Code = -2147467259 0x80004005

The same task sequence works on physical clients without any issue. So I suppose this is something related to VMware. Does anybody knows if there is some additional step to do for VMs? Like adding a specific driver etc?

Thanks for your help,

• Edited by AcetiK Monday, June 22, 2015 12:22 PM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 12:21 PM

All replies

• Can you post the BDD.log to something like OneDrive?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, June 22, 2015 8:38 PM
  • Hi,

Normally, I have the logs on the deployroot\logs but here, I don't have any for that deployment. The reason I think is that it doesn't start enough to create one?

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:42 AM
  • If it has the summary screen there is a log.  It may be on the ramdrive that WinPE creates though. x:\MININT or something like that.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:09 PM