none
failed to open the application because "the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.." RRS feed

• Question

• i cannot open Adobe Flash Professional cs6, game application "wildtangent games", and mozilla firefox

i received error message

c:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GameCosol-wt.exe

the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail

i try to use sxstrace.exe but the command-line can't opened, and i try with the event log and use Event Log Online Help, i've try to fix with regedit.exe but still not work

i am using Notebook hp Af115au which is running win10 home single language versi 10.0,10240 Build 10240, system type: x64-based pc

Please assist and if you require further information, i will try to give it asap.

Than you

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:52 AM

Answers

• Hi Gulin,

According to your error message, that is about the windows 10 problem.

You could post issues to windows 10 forum for help.

The link below is about the windows 10 forum:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/support-windows-10.aspx

Best Regards

John

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by John Lii Monday, August 29, 2016 2:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Leo HanModerator Tuesday, September 6, 2016 7:27 AM
    Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:48 AM

All replies

• i cannot open Adobe Flash Professional cs6, game application "wildtangent games", and mozilla firefox

i received error message

c:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GameCosol-wt.exe

the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail

i try to use sxstrace.exe but the command-line can't opened, and i try with the event log and use Event Log Online Help, i've try to fix with regedit.exe but still not work

i am using Notebook hp Af115au which is running win10 home single language versi 10.0,10240 Build 10240, system type: x64-based pc

Please assist and if you require further information, i will try to give it asap.

Than you

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:51 AM
  • Hi Gulin,

According to your error message, that is about the windows 10 problem.

You could post issues to windows 10 forum for help.

The link below is about the windows 10 forum:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/support-windows-10.aspx

Best Regards

John

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by John Lii Monday, August 29, 2016 2:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Leo HanModerator Tuesday, September 6, 2016 7:27 AM
    Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:48 AM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

John

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 29, 2016 2:05 AM