none
IE 10 My Google finance quotes gets erased all the time. RRS feed

• Question

• I've d/l  and installed IE 10 for my Win 7 pro 64bit about 4 days ago.

What I notice immediately is IE erase all my Google finance quotes. It can't hold anything after I power down my PC. With IE9, there is no such problem.

Can someone explain to me why IE 10 erase all my quotes everyday. Is there a solution to this? I use Firefox too, there no such problem.

Sunday, March 3, 2013 4:34 AM

Answers

• Hi,

when asking a question in an internet related forum it is helpful if you can provide the address of any website you are having issues with...

do you mean your ticker gadget on your igoogle?

IE10 comes with Tracking Protection enabled....Tools>Manage Addons>Tracking Protection

an blue circle icon with a line through it appears in the IE address bar when either Tracking Protection or ActiveX Filtering is blocking content on a web page. Click it to view the options to allow content.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Sunday, March 3, 2013 5:44 AM