none
IEAK won't run in Windows 7 x64 with IE 10 release preview installed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to install IEAK 9 in my machine.

It runs Windows 7 x64 and Internet Explorer 10 release preview.

I've managed to install the IEAK versions 8, 9 and 10.

But with versions 8 and 9 I got the "admparse.dll missing" error... Already copied the file to C:\Windows\System32 but nothing happens...

And the IEAK 10 version opens how it's supposed but, I need to create packages to my organization (Windows 7 machines).

Any1?

Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:55 AM

Answers

• Is Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview right for me?
    Before you download Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview, you should weigh the pros and cons of installing software that’s still in development. Internet Explorer 10 is still being tested—information from people using the Release Preview will help make the final product even better. If you install the Release Preview, you’ll get to enjoy new features including enhanced security and performance, but you also might experience a higher frequency of errors than you would using an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

How do I uninstall Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview?
    If you change your mind about whether Internet Explorer 10 is right for you, you can always uninstall it.

1.Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then select View installed updates in the left pane.

2.Under Unistall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.

•Right-click Internet Explorer 10, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.

3.Click one of the following:

•Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 10 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).

•Restart later

Cf.: Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview: Frequently asked questions

Please remove IE 10 RP and Test.

Regards

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:10 AM

All replies

• Is Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview right for me?
    Before you download Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview, you should weigh the pros and cons of installing software that’s still in development. Internet Explorer 10 is still being tested—information from people using the Release Preview will help make the final product even better. If you install the Release Preview, you’ll get to enjoy new features including enhanced security and performance, but you also might experience a higher frequency of errors than you would using an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

How do I uninstall Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview?
    If you change your mind about whether Internet Explorer 10 is right for you, you can always uninstall it.

1.Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then select View installed updates in the left pane.

2.Under Unistall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.

•Right-click Internet Explorer 10, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.

3.Click one of the following:

•Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 10 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).

•Restart later

Cf.: Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview: Frequently asked questions

Please remove IE 10 RP and Test.

Regards

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    My MVP Profile

Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:10 AM
  • Vincenzo,

Thanks for the reply.

I did what you told me to and now the IEAK works great.

[ ]'s

Monday, January 28, 2013 10:09 AM
  • Excellent.

You're welcome & Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    My MVP Profile

Monday, January 28, 2013 10:26 AM