none
IPBlockListProvider stats RRS feed

• Question

• I have configed my Exchange 2013 server to use multiple Block Lists and I am able to view stats about number of Blocks the config have made. But is there a way to view what IPs or domains there were blocked?
    Sunday, April 16, 2017 8:31 PM

All replies

• Hi ThomasRH,

Based on my knowledge, no way to view the detailed IPs or Domains which will be blocked, the block list provider has its own set of mechanisms to determine what IPs or Domains should be prevented.

Best Regards,

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 17, 2017 2:35 AM
  • I would have hoped that it was possible to see what IP or domains is sent to check.
    Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:39 AM
  • Hi ThomasRH,

All IPs/Domains, which are sent to your Exchange server from internet, should be checked by IPblocklistProvider, this is why we use ipblocklistprovider, it is a more effective approch than adding the IPs/Domains to an IP block list on Edge server.

Best Regards,

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 7:06 AM
  • I know. I would just like to know what is rejected so I have a chance to find false positives.
    Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:45 PM