In SFB, can I *name* a meeting window? RRS feed

• Question

• Since my colleagues and I all have more than one monitor, we often find it useful to open two conversations: I share one of my screens with my colleague in one Skype conversation window, and she shares one of her screens with me in another Skype window. 

The problem is, when someone opens a conversation window, the title bar always contains "Conversation (* Participant)". And it becomes confusing to know which window to share in. It would be very helpful for each user to be able to *name* the conversation windows (e.g. "Toby's Skype Meeting") , and to have that name appear in the title bar. 

Thanks!

Friday, January 27, 2017 6:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Toby,

Welcome to post in our forum.

Based on my research, there is no option in SFB client side and server side could change the name of SFB meeting window name.

For this issue, you could try to provide the feedback with the following link, we will collect all your information and improve our product.

https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 30, 2017 2:48 AM
  • Hi Toby,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this case.

Would you please provide us with an update on the status of your issue?

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:13 AM
    Monday, February 6, 2017 1:16 AM