While you were out message in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to access this email template in Outlook 2010.  The Organisational forms library is not visible. I have tried send the message to my outlook and saving it but it then just saves as a emails message. Can you assist or let me know how I can copy the template from a colleagues Organisational folder.  Thanks

• Moved by Steve Fan Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:28 AM Move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

From the description, you mean the "While you were out" template, correct? Unfortunately, this Outlook form is indeed no longer available for download now (it was actually a form designed for an old Outlook version (Outlook 97)). Currently, only a "While you were out" Word template is available. See:

https://templates.office.com/en-us/Telephone-message-log-TM03463096

You may consider to download the Word template and then create an Outlook template based on the downloaded Word template. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Create a new email message, copy and pasted the content of the Word template into it.

2. Click File -> Save as, click "Save as type" dropdown list, choose Outlook Template (*.oft). Click Save.

Note: If the format is not correct, please adjust it first and then save it again.

3. If you want to use the template, click New Items -> More Items -> Choose Form.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, September 18, 2017 9:12 AM
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:17 AM