none
can't upload photos RRS feed

• Question

• I can't upload photos into different websites. I uninstalled Java and downloaded new version of Java. That didn't help. I downloaded Firefox and I could upload my photos with no problem. So I guess the problem is within Internet Explorer. What do I do now?
    Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:29 PM

Answers

• Post a link to the site,

Java setting are usually set to prompt you when the site wants to run java script, I get it as well and I don't even have java installed,

You can however go to Internet options/ Advanced section and check the top box,

Use software rendering instead of gpu rendering/ Apply and Okay.

Sites might use Adobe flash player for uploading but I've personally never had one require java from oracle ? 

Friday, May 24, 2013 9:38 PM

All replies

• I can't upload photos into different websites.

Are there any error messages I don't believe Java has anything to do with a upload function.
    Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:03 PM
  • I don't get any error messages. Some sites tell me to download Java though.
    Friday, May 24, 2013 3:26 PM
  • Post a link to the site,

Java setting are usually set to prompt you when the site wants to run java script, I get it as well and I don't even have java installed,

You can however go to Internet options/ Advanced section and check the top box,

Use software rendering instead of gpu rendering/ Apply and Okay.

Sites might use Adobe flash player for uploading but I've personally never had one require java from oracle ? 

Friday, May 24, 2013 9:38 PM