none
Why can't I get my Peak Flow Measurements to show on my iPhone App? RRS feed

• Question

• As a lung transplant survivor it is critically important information and I've tried just about everything and can 't get it to show on my app...help
    Saturday, December 7, 2013 7:47 PM

Answers

• David, I spoke with the team and unfortunately this is just a functionality gap in our iPhone application ... it currently does not show the peak flow measurements.

I've put in a feature request to add them, but in the meantime --- connected HealthVault applications come to the rescue! The very-awesome and free iTriage application can connect to your HealthVault record and does include peak flow. iTriage is available for the iPhone and Android; once installed go to the "My iTriage" section and look for health records, where you'll see the option to link to your HealthVault information. It is read-only within iTriage, but at least you'll have access when you need it with doctors and so on.

Thank you for being a HealthVault user --- and keep pushing us to do better!

---S

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, December 28, 2013 1:15 AM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 9:15 PM

All replies

• Is this data that already shows up on our web site at http://healthvault.com and is missing only from the iPhone app, or is it information you're unable to get into HealthVault anywhere? If the latter --- are you using a particular device or other way of collecting peak flow?

If you'd rather not discuss over the open forum, please contact our support team directly using the "Get technical support" link here: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/15242?wa=wsignin1.0

Thanks!

---S

Monday, December 9, 2013 8:35 PM
  • thanks for your reply - it is on my website, its not showing on my iPhone app despite permissions that seem to indicate it should

David Davenport

Sunday, December 15, 2013 3:30 AM
  • David, I spoke with the team and unfortunately this is just a functionality gap in our iPhone application ... it currently does not show the peak flow measurements.

I've put in a feature request to add them, but in the meantime --- connected HealthVault applications come to the rescue! The very-awesome and free iTriage application can connect to your HealthVault record and does include peak flow. iTriage is available for the iPhone and Android; once installed go to the "My iTriage" section and look for health records, where you'll see the option to link to your HealthVault information. It is read-only within iTriage, but at least you'll have access when you need it with doctors and so on.

Thank you for being a HealthVault user --- and keep pushing us to do better!

---S

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Saturday, December 28, 2013 1:15 AM
    Monday, December 16, 2013 9:15 PM