none
Problem Signature Installed Generic Driver Software

Question

• My computer has been lagging and slower that it used to be for some time.  I just found this today is there a fix and could this be cause the lagging on my system:   Description
    Windows installed driver software that supports the basic features of your HID-compliant vendor-defined device. Its manufacturer may provide software that enables additional features.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: PnPGenericDriverFound
    Architecture: x64
    Hardware Id: HID\VID_046D&PID_C52B&REV_1203&MI_02&Col03
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:26 AM

Answers

• Hi Cindy,

According to the content of your post, we need to notice the message” HID-compliant vendor-defined device”.

I advise you download and install HID-compliant vendor-defined device Drivers from the manufacturer official website.

Please have a try.

Best regards,

Teemo Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Cindy,

According to the content of your post, we need to notice the message” HID-compliant vendor-defined device”.

I advise you download and install HID-compliant vendor-defined device Drivers from the manufacturer official website.

Please have a try.

Best regards,

Teemo Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:23 AM
  • Hi,
    Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Friday, February 26, 2016 8:32 AM