Microsoft Edge Canary isn't loading some webpages. RRS feed

• Question

• Recently Microsoft Edge Canary, as well as other browsers based on chromium stopped loading facebook, instagram, messenger, sciencebob.com giving me a timeout error. These webpages do work on IE and native Microsoft Edge. I tried with other fresh installed browsers and on other networks with the affected PC, but they didn't work. But it works when I try with another PC. I contacted Microsoft Support and they tried different troubleshooting methods. At last they said my to Reset my PC or to talk here. So I'm here. Any help?
    Sunday, November 24, 2019 12:15 PM

All replies

• Hi, 

As I know, Microsoft Edge Canary is a insider version which is not public released by Microsoft. I would recommend to use the official system version and Microsoft Edge version for stability status, or check for the latest update package for insider version. If you are using the latest, we recommend to wait for public release of this version. 

If you prefer to use this insider system version, please try to reset Microsoft Edge Canary, or try o reset this PC to check if the issue persists. We also could feedback this issue to Microsoft through Feedback Hub application. 

There is a Windows 10 insider forum for you. Try to check if they have any suggestion about it. 

If I misunderstood your issue, please reply to us directly.

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Joy-Qiao Monday, November 25, 2019 2:39 AM
    Monday, November 25, 2019 2:39 AM
  • It doesn't work with any Chromium browsers. Microsoft Support recommended me to ask here before resetting my PC
    Monday, November 25, 2019 7:11 AM
  • Hi Fardin,

Windows 10 insider forum is also a part of TechNet, we just redirect you to a proper location to resolve and feedback your issue. They also should be more familiar with insider system version and they should have more resource to help you. For Windows 10 IT Pro forum, the official released system version is the official support object. So your system version is out of Windows 10 IT pro forum support scope. 

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:14 AM