Characters are Sticking together in Word 2007 :( RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I written a text in Microsoft Office 2010 and save it with ".docx" but when I open it in Word 2007 are characters Sticking together. How can I solve this problem? 

Thank you.

Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:03 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, this issue might be caused by the compatibility issue between Word 2010 & Word 2007.

Please see the description in this article about "Text effects":

Effects on text are permanently removed unless the effects are applied by using a custom style. If they are applied by using the style, the text effects will appear again when the document is reopened in Word 2010.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Open-a-Word-2010-document-in-an-earlier-version-of-Word-adfe6ca1-7b18-45a2-ba05-cb1b00ad9935?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

I recommend you try to change a test style to test.

If this issue still exists, please try to upload some screenshot or send us a sample file via Email (ibsofc@microsoft.com Please use the URL as email subject)

Regards,

George Zhao
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Proposed as answer by George123345 Tuesday, September 29, 2015 6:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by George123345 Thursday, October 8, 2015 8:12 AM
    Monday, September 21, 2015 6:52 AM