Can't list users within Organisation? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    When trying to add a contact from my organisation is it possible to see all users? I have to manually search for a contact.
    In a yellow bar it says "Right click a person if you wish to add to your contact list". I can't do this since I can't see the persons from my organisation.
    Any ideas why I can't see the list, or is it even possible?

Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:41 AM

All replies

• Hi steven Hou,

Did you mean when you choose the following option, it shows “Right click a person if you wish to add to your contact list”?

For my test and research, it is normal behavior, you need to input the user in the search box to find it, then add it to the contact list manually.

Here is a blog for your reference, please see the part “How do I add an internal contact to my Contacts list”
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/FAQ-about-Lync-contacts-6d9bdd27-1d0b-48c4-90a8-5f7ff06636ef

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Alice-Wang Friday, January 12, 2018 2:46 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, January 12, 2018 8:50 AM
    Friday, January 12, 2018 2:45 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update about this issue?

Regards, 

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Alice-Wang Monday, January 15, 2018 10:25 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:37 AM
    Monday, January 15, 2018 10:25 AM