none
Bug - revision notice : article link RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

just noticed that the revision notices of wiki articles (sent by mail) contain the wrong link at the end of the notice.
    When you click the "view this post online" link, it opens the "featured article" list, instead of the article referenced.

For example

The notcies mentions "View this post online or compare this page with earlier revisions."
    In this example the first link should refer to FIM 2010 Management Agents from Partners.

Anyone else noticed this?

Kind regards,
    Peter

Peter Geelen (Traxion) - Sr. Consultant IDA (http://www.fim2010.be)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or "Helpful" button of that post.
    By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.]
    Sunday, May 1, 2011 9:53 PM
    Owner

Answers

All replies

• Thanks for bringing this to our attention Peter. I have reported it and will report back.
    tony soper
    • Proposed as answer by tonyso Monday, May 2, 2011 4:21 PM
    Monday, May 2, 2011 5:06 AM
  • This bug has been logged and is in triage. No ETA at this time. Thanks again Peter!
    Tony Soper
    Monday, May 2, 2011 4:21 PM
  • I just tested this scenario again, and I think this issue was solved in yesterday's build. Can't repro.
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Technical Writer (Blog, Twitter)
    Saturday, May 7, 2011 3:55 AM
    Owner
  • Hi Ed, (Hi also Eric - thanks for the link to this forum :))

within the actual Wiki page online - this is happening if you look at a previous revision. When I checked back I noticed that there's a quirk in displaying the 'Last Revision By' link. Where your link is there - but it's my picture instead? See below:

Regards, pkn

If my post was helpful - give it a Vote. If it helps solve your problem - propose it as Answer. ;-)
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:05 AM
  • That sure looks like a bug. What browser and version are you using when this happens?
    tony soper
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 5:40 PM
  • Hi Tony, you said. "That sure looks like a bug. What browser and version are you using when this happens?"

I'm using IE9 - on a Win7 64bit. ahh,, Version. 9.0.8112.16421 

Just checked from a Vista32 (IE9 - same version) and it appears there too.

Regards, pkn

If my post was helpful - give it a Vote. If it helps solve your problem - propose it as Answer. ;-)
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:20 PM
  • Thanks for the follow up. I have logged it with the team and they are investigating. Will loop back here on status change.
    tony soper
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:19 PM
  • We've got a repro of the issue, thanks for reporting it. We'll look at what's going on and see what it'll take to fix it in a future release.
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:21 PM
  • Hi Sean, you said.. "We've got a repro of the issue, thanks for reporting it."

You're welcome. Glad to help - all the best with it. :)

Regards, pkn

Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:59 PM