none
FIM Error Exporting user covered by AdminSDHolder RRS feed

• Question

• I'm following the guide (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff686264(v=WS.10).aspx) to import AD DS objects into FIM.  I can successfully get all users who are not covered under the AdminSDHolder into FIM, and I can search for them within the FIM Portal.  The users that are covered by AdminSDHolder get the following error on Export of the FIMMA:

Requestor: urn:uuid:fb89aefa-5ea1-47f1-8890-abe7797d6497
    Correlation Identifier: 30f0a139-74f0-4d06-aadb-c53c01b3af5b
    Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.Exceptions.UnwillingToPerformException: Other ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure or function 'GetDomainConfigurationIdentifiersFromDomain' expects parameter '@domainName', which was not supplied.
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Utilities.ExceptionManager.ThrowException(Exception exception)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Data.Exception.DataAccessExceptionManager.ThrowException(SqlException innerException, TransactionAndConnectionScope scope)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Data.DataAccess.GetDomainConfigurationIdentifiersFromDomain(String domainName)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.ActionProcessor.DomainConfigurationActionProcessor.AddDomainConfigurationFromDomain(CreateRequestParameter domainNameParameter, RequestType request)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.ActionProcessor.DomainConfigurationActionProcessor.DoRequestCreationPreProcessByAttribute(RequestType request)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.ActionProcessor.ActionDispatcher.DoRequestCreationPreProcessByAttribute(RequestType request)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.RequestDispatcher.CreateRequest(UniqueIdentifier requestor, UniqueIdentifier targetIdentifier, OperationType operation, String businessJustification, List`1 requestParameters, CultureInfo locale, Boolean isChildRequest, Guid cause, Boolean doEvaluation, Nullable`1 serviceId, Nullable`1 servicePartitionId, UniqueId messageIdentifier, UniqueIdentifier requestContextIdentifier, Boolean maintenanceMode)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.ResourceManagementService.Put(Message request)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Also, is there a good guide for exporting a user object from the FIM Metaverse to a directory system?

SharePoint - Nauplius Applications
    Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP
    MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010

-----------------------
    This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Friday, May 24, 2013 8:12 PM