none
SharePoint 2010 recovery error RRS feed

• Question

• My SharePoint server backed up fine.  But when I try to do an item level recovery, I got error "DPM was unable to export the item https://URL. Exception Message=Index was outside the bounds of the array.. (ID 32017 Details unknown error (0x80131508) (0x80131508)).  Anyone has any idea how to fix that?  Thanks,
    Friday, October 22, 2010 7:51 PM

All replies

• Its very difficult to say with that small of an error William.

I would recomend that you open a case with Microsoft for us to really be able to investigate this further.

If you look in the wsscmdletswrappercurr.errlog on the WFE server and the msdpmcurr.errlogs on the DPM server, do you see any types of exceptions listed?  Can you add some snippets please?

Walt W [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Wednesday, December 29, 2010 4:47 PM
  • Hi

We have heard the same issue being reported by other customers as well. Please check if any of the following is true in your environment

1. Is the central web app in the non - default zone.

2. Are there multiple default zone urls for the central web app.

The workaround for this issue is to ensure that there is only one default zone central admin web app URL and changing the URL zone of the rest of the alternate urls to the non default zone.

Let us know if this workaround wroks for u.

Roopesh

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

Friday, February 11, 2011 9:43 AM