How to make 7 to read my pdf file out loud? RRS feed

• Question

• Hy I have a Big collection of proffesional PDF books, and some times it can be pretty tiring to read it all, explicitly when the given book has over 1000 pages....

So i am asking no begging you guys how can i make so the 7 wioce narrator reads my pdf file and not some damn "you are in a menu ____"

Like i select part of the text and the computer reads the text, is there any way to do so????? if not what program can do that?????
    Friday, July 24, 2009 9:14 PM

Answers

• Adobe reader 9, from "View" toolbar dropdown, select Read outloud, you then can choose "this page only" or "to end of document" or "Deactivate read outloud".

If you had Mac Leopard, you'd find voice comprehesibility and view presentation a few notches ahead on this score. You can go to "fit page to screen slideshow mode for example and voice sounds more human than mickey mouse

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:01 AM
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:03 AM

All replies

• From Start menu, Accessories->Ease of Access->Narrator

Version of Adobe for PDF that I have has reader you can activate from within viewer.

Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:23 AM
  • .... ehm i know where the narrator is,,,  I am asking how to make it so it duos not give me the ____ about menu window,,, and other stuff, just plain text that i mark. SO can someone please tell me how to use it!?
    Saturday, July 25, 2009 11:11 PM
  • Adobe reader 9, from "View" toolbar dropdown, select Read outloud, you then can choose "this page only" or "to end of document" or "Deactivate read outloud".

If you had Mac Leopard, you'd find voice comprehesibility and view presentation a few notches ahead on this score. You can go to "fit page to screen slideshow mode for example and voice sounds more human than mickey mouse

• Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:01 AM
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 12:03 AM