none
Get work per project phase and resource RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I've planned my project with MS Project 2010. On the first level of my project are the project phases. Below these phases are tasks and groups of tasks. Every task is assigned to one or more resources. Now I want to get a list with all my resources and the sum of there work in the phases, on the first project level.

Can somebody tell me how to do?

Thanks!

Monday, April 15, 2013 5:45 AM

Answers

• Gerrit L --

Apply the Resource Usage view to see the list of all resources and their task assignments.  Then apply the Assignments Keeping Outline Structure group to this view.  You should see exactly the data you want to see, with the work totaled by phase.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by Gerrit L. _ Monday, April 15, 2013 12:56 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2013 12:25 PM

All replies

• Gerrit L --

Apply the Resource Usage view to see the list of all resources and their task assignments.  Then apply the Assignments Keeping Outline Structure group to this view.  You should see exactly the data you want to see, with the work totaled by phase.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by Gerrit L. _ Monday, April 15, 2013 12:56 PM
    Monday, April 15, 2013 12:25 PM
  • Thanks! Where can I apply the Assignments Keeping Outline Structure group?
    Monday, April 15, 2013 12:55 PM
  • Gerrit L --

Click the View tab to display the View ribbon.  In the Data section of the View ribbon, click the Group By pick list, and you will see the Assignments Keeping Outline Structure grouping there.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Monday, April 15, 2013 3:10 PM