2016 Office for MAC - NO SIDEBAR RRS feed

• Question

• When I open my Outlook for Mac on my MacBook Pro, the sidebar (w/FOLDERS) is non-existent.  I go to VIEW menu and click Side Bar on and off and nothing.  This is not the first time this has happened and it is very annoying as I cannot get access to my folders.  Please help.  Thanks - Jonathan
    Thursday, August 23, 2018 2:36 PM

All replies

• Hi Jonathan,

What’s the detailed version of Outlook for Mac?

Please first create a new profile to see if it works for you.

If issue persists, we can perform a clean startup (safe mode) to determine whether background programs are interfering with Office for Mac.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, August 27, 2018 1:38 AM
    Friday, August 24, 2018 2:15 AM
  • Have you found the fix?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, August 27, 2018 1:38 AM
  • Hi Jonathan,

Any updates?

Regards,

Perry

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:40 AM