none
Calendar Export for specific range of meeting occurrences RRS feed

• Question

• We're running Exchange 2013 /AD 2012 R2 and have the need to Export a range of users' calendars for a specific date range.  I Have only been able to use New-MailboxExportRequest to export based on when the Exchange items were received or sent (lt / gt). 

** Is there a powershell search that can be run against the calendar folder of a mailbox that will return the 'Date of Occurrence' of a meeting -including recurring events that fall in that range?  **

Is there a way to export calendar events based on the date of the Occurrence as opposed to date the Event was sent in?  For Example I need to export all events -including recurring events, for future events 07/01/2019 through 8/1/2019.  A 'MailboxExportRequest' for items Sent or received between the dates im looking for does not return anything since there is nothing sent or receive in that range yet:

IncludeFolders "#Calendar#/*" -ExcludeDumpster -ContentFilter {(Received -lt '08/01/2019') -and (Received -gt '07/01/2019')

Can this be done natively through Exchange powershell? 

I have seen third party and ways to do this from a client with outlook installed using the outlook profile to format the search.  We prefer to not buy a third party software to extract this -if possible, and we have ~1000 users to do this for which would require creating ~1000 Outlook profiles.  

Friday, June 28, 2019 2:44 PM

All replies