Junk RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts

One of my user says that he is not able to see Report Spam tab on his outlook for mac.I am not aware of mac is there any option like this in  MAC, Office has been reinstalled but user is facing same issue. in windows we can junk tab but i am not sure on mac. experts guide me on this

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

>> user is not able to see report phish button

I researched a lot and I'm afraid there isn’t "report phishing" button in Outlook. You can follow the link as a workaround to report phishing.

If you don’t want to receive phishing, you can follow the article I mentioned above to block the sender. Then you won’t receive the emails form the blocked sender.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by ItsMe-Roger Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:30 AM
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can adjust your junk email preferences to automatically allow messages from specific domains or block messages from specific email addresses or domains.

For your reference: Customize junk e-mail protection in Outlook for Mac.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 7:29 AM
  • Can you please try this?

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/wa104381180

Vinny | Freelancer | Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert| Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator | Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate| ITILV3 | PMP

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 9:29 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 7:36 AM
  • issue is not resolved,user is not able to see report phish button but he is able to see junk button on his outlook when he opens email
    Monday, February 10, 2020 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

>> user is not able to see report phish button

I researched a lot and I'm afraid there isn’t "report phishing" button in Outlook. You can follow the link as a workaround to report phishing.

If you don’t want to receive phishing, you can follow the article I mentioned above to block the sender. Then you won’t receive the emails form the blocked sender.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

• Marked as answer by ItsMe-Roger Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:30 AM
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020 8:00 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:38 AM