Cannot print office products RRS feed

• Question

• Let me begin with I work in technical support, so I am not a computer illiterate.

I have a HP Envoy 5530 all in one printer

After finally giving in and upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I can no longer print Microsoft office products. I can still print text files, screen shots, web pages and so forth.

I began with updating print driver (no change)

Since this issue was not allowing me to print Word, Excel and so forth, I even uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2010.

This might help you guys figure this out:

I created a new user profile and was able to immediately print a Word document (just one time).

Then it appears the profile becomes corrupt somehow (as related to printing office products) because after that one printout, it will not print again.

I have noticed something that predicts if this behavior is going to continue, or allow a print.

I will go ahead and have the printer queue open showing current print jobs (blank at first)

Once I send a job to the printer, if it just quickly appears and goes away, it is not going to print.

If it appears for a couple of seconds, it prints and then goes away as it should.

It is really frustrating me because to print my Word documents, I have to keep creating a new user account that will work one time.

I hope you guys can give me an answer as I have been putting up with this too long (a couple of years)!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:05 PM

All replies