Publishing an APp RRS feed

• Question

• Our team publishes applications using the FQDN http://XXXXXXXX:81/Console.html And as this FQDN is used by every one in the team, is there any way to know who has published what application.

Any help is much appreciated.

• Edited by _KCK_ Tuesday, July 8, 2014 2:06 PM
    Tuesday, July 8, 2014 2:05 PM

Answers

• Not that I'm aware of. Typically, I set this in the description of the App-V application itself through the Sequencer.

But in my environment the person sequencing, also deploys the application.

I don't see anything in the Database Schema which may hold that info either but you might find it in there if you look. Otherwise, if I was you I'd restrict those who have access to the console if you're concerned. You can do that under the Admins menu in the Console.

PLEASE MARK ANY ANSWERS TO HELP OTHERS Blog: rorymon.com Twitter: @Rorymon

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:52 PM

All replies

• Not that I'm aware of. Typically, I set this in the description of the App-V application itself through the Sequencer.

But in my environment the person sequencing, also deploys the application.

I don't see anything in the Database Schema which may hold that info either but you might find it in there if you look. Otherwise, if I was you I'd restrict those who have access to the console if you're concerned. You can do that under the Admins menu in the Console.

PLEASE MARK ANY ANSWERS TO HELP OTHERS Blog: rorymon.com Twitter: @Rorymon

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:52 PM
  • Thank you Rorymon

It was not actually a requirement. I was just curious to find if there is way to find it.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:58 PM